Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
* Does Anyone care about the Roger Clemens trial? Anyone? Bueller?
* Nickelback have sold over 26 million albums. So out of all you people that hate them, some of you are lying!
* My least favorite athlete right now is Lebron James. He is everything that is wrong with sports. We no longer focus on clutch performances or a guy that helps his TEAM win. He is the fantasy athlete. He cares more about stats then winning. When he gave up in the playoffs while still with Cleveland, that was when I no longer respected him. He can get his numbers whenever he wants. He chooses when he wants to step up his game and as a fan of the game that just sucks! Those fantasy stats don’t win rings unless you have him on your fantasy squad. If I am DWade I am trying to go to Chicago STAT!
* I don’t get the whole sensation with Instagram. So you take a really nice picture and add lame lighting or make it look like it was in a fire? I’ll just stick to using my camera and keep the photos as is. Thanks though.
* So David Ortiz calls a team meeting and the hitters tell the pitchers that they need to step up. I love this. I just wish he would have done it last September.
* I also love that Bobby Valentine is talking about playing Adrian Gonzalez in the outfield. Play Youk at first and Middlebrooks at third and it actually makes our lineup stronger! It just gives you more options to do what you want.
* As much as I have talked about the Sox, I would hate to be a Yankees fan this season. They look OLD!
* So Oklahoma City beat the Lakers and the best player in game five was wearing a referee uniform! The flagrant against Metta World War was one of the worst calls ever. Want to know how I know I never would want to live in Oklahoma City? Because 6,000 people found that standing in a street outside the stadium might be the most exciting thing to do in that city!
* Kevin Durant is a stud. I’m actually pulling for him to get a ring, but San Antonio is just too hot right now. I don’t see them losing to anyone.
* Seeing that my Lakers are out of it, I am now pulling for the Pacers because I think David Stern’s head would explode!
* Rock Of Ages looks like a movie that someone put a list of celebrities in a hat and pulled names out and was like, Tom Cruise as a lead singer? Alec Baldwin as a manager? PERFECT! Great job casting! Oh and I won’t be going to see that movie.
* When I first heard they were making an Anchorman II, I can say I wasn’t too pumped. I just didn’t want to see a great movie ruined. Then I saw the trailer and remembered the cast and realized how strong it is and that the sequel will be just as great a flick. So bring it on Anchorman II!
* If you had to choose, who would you rather be: the guy who was kicked out of the All You Can Eat Restaurant, or the Tanning Mom? Who would you go with?
* Person who owns facebook stock today is PUMPED! Person who owns facebook stock two years from now is thinking they should have bought some MySpace stock instead!
* Bruce Jenner was named Father of the Year by Esquire magazine. In other news, Esquire magazine was named worst source for Father of the Year voting by Yeti Vedder!
* Bar Refaeli was named the number one hottest woman by Maxin magazine. In other news, Esquire magazine was named worst source for Father of the Year voting by Yeti Vedder. Hey Bar, how you doing!?
* Don’t go getting all jealous Eliza. You’ll always be number one in the Mind of the Yeti!
* Shaq, Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley are the best commentating team in any sport and it’s not even close! Only guys that will make you laugh while watching highlights.
* There has never been a show I look forward to seeing more then Game Of Thrones. Next week’s war episode should be amazing!
* Something for you to try doing. Walk into a crowded restaurant or bar and yell out OH -NA-NA! See if anyone responds by singing, “What’s my name?”
* Does anyone still use AOL Instant Messanger?
* Very sad week for disco losing both Robin Gibb and Donna Summer. Also a very sad week for radio, because they have to play a lot of disco.
* Where have you gone Darius McCrary, our nation turns it’s lonely eyes to you!