Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
Trivia needed a better name then Tuesday Trivia. This is much better! Trivia Newton-John wants to get physical inside your brain! Trivia Newton-John is the one that you want! Ooo, Ooo, Ooooo, HONEY! Trivia Newton-John wants John Travolta to tell her about it, STUD!
She wants to know if you have your thinking pants on? Harrison Ford and I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Trivia Newton-John! Every week will now have a theme for every question!
Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week, the winner got to give me a haircut!!!
Who knows what it will be this week!?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
P.S. I promise it won’t be actor trivia every week. This is simply a coincidence and to help our new name!
This week’s theme: John Travolta (Figured we’d stay with the Newton-John thing!)
1. John met his future wife Kelly Preston on the set of which movie?
2. Which John Travolta film is this quote from? “Would ya’ just watch the hair? Ya know, I spend a long time on my hair and he hit it; he hit my hair.”
3. John was told to gain 30 pounds for this 1998 movie. Name the film.
4. John Travolta’s career was rejuvenated by playing Vincent Vega in “Pulp Fiction.” Who did Quentin Tarantino originally cast as Vincent Vega?
5. Travolta appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine more times then any other actor up until 1994. How many times was he on the cover?
Bonus: Is John Travolta the president of Hair Club For Men?