Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner won a free piercing! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Movies – The first time Clint Eastwood was nominated for an Oscar, he won – for best director and best picture. For what film?
2. Flags – What two words are written on the state flag of California?
3. Presidents – Who was the first President to visit all the existing states of the United States while in office?
4. Numbers – What is the first prime number after 1,000,000?
5. Sports – How many consecutive years did bicyclist Lance Armstrong win the Tour De France?