Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week we paid the winner in gum! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Geography – Can you name the two states capitals which contain the entire name of the state in their spellings?
2. Science – Who was the first American woman in space?
3. History – Edward Teach, an Englishman who turned to an extremely savage form of piracy, was better known by what colorful name?
4. Inventions – This household appliance was invented in 1927 by John Hammes of Racine, Wis., and his company, also located there, is still one of the leading producers of it today. Until 1997, however, this appliance was banned in New York City. What is it?
5. Sports – Which NFL team was the first to win 4 Super Bowls?