Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got got to rub my feet! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Animals – What big cat cannot retract its claws?
2. Law – Who was the first female justice on the US Supreme court, and which U.S. President appointed her to that position?
3. Sports – What running back is only player to rush for 2,000 yards in a season in college and as a pro?
4. History – Josef Stalin’s rival Leon Trotsky was assassinated August 21, 1940, in which country?
5. Geography – What country lies directly north of Vietnam?