Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got to watch me eat a sandwich! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Movies – In the film The Silence of the Lambs, what was the occupation of the character played by Jodie Foster?
2. Geography – Founded around 600 B.C. by the Greeks, what is the oldest city in France?
3. Entertainers – This entertainer, born in 1912, earned four stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: one each for radio, television, movies, and records. He is a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame as well as the Cowboy Hall of Fame. Who is he?
4. Sports – Who was the MVP of the first Super Bowl?
5. Science – All rocks can be separated into three families. What are they?