Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got love seat time with yours truly! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Science – French chemists Marie and Pierre Curie discovered what chemical element?
2. Math – Let’s say you take a 2,000 mile automobile trip, and you use five tires equally. How many miles does each tire use?
3. Politics – Dick Cheney served in what position on the cabinet of President George H. Bush?
4. Sports – Which person did the Associated Press writers vote as Athlete of the Year in 1995?
5. Movies – For which 1980 film did Robert Redford win the Academy Award as Best Director?