Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got a free hair cut from his mom! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Geography – Can you name any three of the six countries which border Libya?
2. Entertainment – Susan Sarandon was Oscar-nominated as best actress for her roles in which1991 and 1992 films?
3. Sports – For which two NBA teams did Lou Alcindor/Kareem Abdul Jabbar play?
4. Politics – Who is the only President of the United States to be sworn into office by his father?
5. Art History – In what city of Europe, in 1963, did the first Picasso Museum open?