Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012.
* My wife always yells at me because I use her towel to dry my arm pits after showering. She does realize that my arm pits are clean, right?
* I keep getting random emails from JDate, which is apparently a Match.com site for Jewish people. I am neither Jewish nor single, sooo…
* Where the hell did that black woman on Dexter come from? It’s like, after Mike Anderson got shot, they realized they didn’t have any African-Americans on the cast so they just tossed in this chick.
* Has anybody ever seen a Boardwalk game piece in the McDonald’s Monopoly game? I’m pretty sure there have never been any.
* If Playstation 3 game lobbies are any indication, most of the American population is wicked racist.
* Want to bid on some memorabilia from Curt Schilling’s failed company? Sure ya do!
* It always depresses me when I watch movies from the 1990s and they show a gas station. Imagine gas prices being .95 cents/gallon again.
* Banger of the Week: Loose Lips Sink Ships by A Change of Pace